SubjectGreat website for wholesale body jewelry and piercing supplies

We have just recently finished our website and online catalog. Please take a second and browse through our site to see our great prices on body jewelry and unique gifts. http://www.steeldreamsbodyjewelry.com We have jewelry that no one has seen before. As an incentive to buy from us we have several specials going now! If you buy more than $600 in jewelry you will receive 50-14 gauge 1/2" CBR's FREE and with all 14 or 16 gauge piercing jewelry ordered you will receive a free sterilized individually wrapped piercing needle. No orders under $100 please. Please call our toll-free number 1-877-974-3723 for a free catalog or for more information that isn't on the site. Please do not respond to this email address for any information. Thanks for your time.

-Ray at Steel Dreams

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.150 / U:0.036 seconds]