    SubjectRe: test6pre1 change for sysrq config-option
    Philipp Rumpf wrote:
    > On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 09:56:42AM +0200, Rogier Wolff wrote:
    > > I have a machine here with Serial console. I just tried sending break
    > > to activate the magic sysrq, but it didn't work. I verified I'm
    > > sending the break correctly, but I'm not getting the menu.
    > which program are you using to open the serial console on the machine you
    > send the sysrq to ? Try strace'ing it to check whether it has set
    > the BRKINT flag in termios.c_iflag, which is currently required for
    > serial sysrq to work.

    Huh? I happen to have confiured a getty to run on the "console", but
    otherwise, nothing would be running.

    > > > If this is a case, this is a bug which should be fixed.
    > It is fixed in test6-pre2.

    Hmm. We're at test6-pre1 right now, and can't afford to upgrade
    today. So I can't verify this soon.

    ** ** ** +31-15-2137555 **
    * Common sense is the collection of *
    ****** prejudices acquired by age eighteen. -- Albert Einstein ********

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.028 / U:59.248 seconds]