SubjectRe: Any good _online_ kernel BSD sockets reference out there??

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Andi Kleen wrote:
> Most of your questions should be answered in packet(7)

You mean packet(4)?? BTW, very nice piece of documentation!!

> In future please try to consult the available documentation before asking
> user questions on the kernel list.

Actually my question was whether I should change the _kernel_ device
driver in order to support that. I guess this _is_ a kernel question ...
In the end, it was solved from userspace, but I didn't know that was

But ok, your advice was taken (believe me, I'm serious). I'll try and look
for docs more thoroughly before dropping a note here. Thanks.