    Subjectproblems with modules in test6 and test7 kernels
    It appears that something is different in the way modules are started in the
    test6 and test7 kernels. When I boot to one of these kernels, I get lots of
    module errors and my machine locks up mid-boot.

    I use Debian, and I suspect perhaps Debian's way of making kernel packages
    does not yet know how to cope with the changes.

    Is there some place where I can RTM and find out what is going on?
    The documentation that comes with the test kernel did not answer my questions.

    I have no problem booting to test kernel 5 so this is something that just
    changed in test6 kernel.

    thanks

    --
    Andrew