    SubjectRe: NTFS primer - was: Re: NTFS-like streams?
    As no one with any influence seem to be actually interested
    in the streams/EA problem at the current time (hostile,
    perhaps, but not interested), I say we hold off discussing
    it any more on the list here until they manage to pull
    2.4 out of the fire.

    I understand that Linus is interested in providing good
    support in Linux for streams and EA capable filesystems,
    but he is also one of the people pulling 2.4 out of the
    fire and likely doesn't have a lot of time to devote to
    what is clearly a 2.5 issue.

    Perhaps Linus/Alan/Al/etc can signal when they are ready
    to start tackling the problem.

    -M

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.027 / U:0.352 seconds]