SubjectRe: linux-2.4-test & innd
Date
In <Pine.LNX.4.10.10008131450510.7589-100000@penguin.transmeta.com> Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com> writes:
>On Sun, 13 Aug 2000, Henrik Størner wrote:
>>
>> The test4-pre patches are no longer available on the ftp.kernel.org
>> mirrors, so trying them out one by one is not possible for me.

>Actually, they are. It's just that the "testing" directory gets cleaned up
>every once in a while, and they are moved to "testing/old/v2.3"

Oh - I was looking for testing/old/v2.4 . All right then - I have
grabbed all of the test4-pre kernels and will try to narrow down
exactly which one introduced the problem.

And just to be certain, I will start out be verifying that -test3
works ok :-)

Stay tuned.
--
Henrik Storner | "Crackers thrive on code secrecy. Cockcroaches breed
<henrik@storner.dk> | in the dark. It's time to let the sunlight in."