SubjectRe: Definitions
Instead of dealing with a straight forward issue a lot of people (read
atleast before ignoring the rest) seem to be suggesting how one should
send email to the list!!!

Also, I believe decisions on Linux kernel features are a serious issue
and incase someone does query, (in whatever manner) there should be an
attempt to address it.

Amit