    SubjectRe: RLIM_INFINITY inconsistency between archs
    I wonder if it would be a good idea to separate all the user-space
    relevant stuff in header files from the kernel-only internals.

    I mean creating a <linux/api/ppdev.h> etc. for all the ioctls and
    user-visible structure definitions. Leave the _kernel_ stuff in linux/.

    Applications that use a feature should still make a copy of the
    appropriate header file. (But they don't have to, at least when
    throwing something together locally). At least they could just copy
    files, instead of extracting individual definitions and having to change
    the references to fundamental types.

    -- Jamie

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:6.035 / U:0.512 seconds]