SubjectRe: sysconf (was Re: RLIM_INFINITY inconsistency between archs)
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com> writes:

> The fact that you repeatedly ignore this is your problem, not mine.

It's only my problem because you insist on taking the easy way out.
Requiring other people to do more work because you are not taking them
into account while making decisions is definitely not how it should
be. Yes, how could it be not my problem if no assistance can be
expected from your side? Your interface is not what people have
contact with so it's not you who gets blamed/insulted/harrased because
of this.