    SubjectRE: About the Module Disk
    On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Wittman wrote:

    > Dear Andre:
    > I met one big problem in Install Driver with Module Diskette,I can not
    > know how to make one Module Diskette when I want to Install Linux Driver
    > with Module,can you tell me how to make the Module Diskette or you can
    > tell me how to get the Document,I really need your help !!

    I had this forwarded to me by someone else. I haven't had time to fully
    inspect the information about creating a module disk. Enjoy.

    Richard Black

    ----Modules Disk Begin----
    I found the documentation and the Driver Disk Update Development Kit :
    The Device Driver Disk Update Development Kit is here :

    You can download the Device Driver Update Disk Devel Kit
    here :
    ( be careful 3.9M ! )
    In this Kit, I found the "Config file" using by Redhat for his
    -----Modules Disk End-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.031 / U:0.088 seconds]