SubjectRe: disk-destroyer.c
Date
Martin Mares writes:
> I think that a better analogue for the check proposed by Andre is "implement
> sys_rm_rf, but make it check whether the path we are passing to it is not
> /, /bin or /sbin". :-)

I've been looking at the ATA specs recently, and I'm going to do a FAQ-type
thing on this which (hopefully) will put everything in balance. At the
moment, it appears that there is a lot of hype on both sides of the argument
which is not helping us to come to a satisfactory solution.
_____
| | | | http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html / / |
/ | THE developer of ARM Linux |+| /|\

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans