SubjectRe: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Stephen Frost wrote:

> This isn't about control. It's about succuming to one man's desires
> instead of considering the impact of such a change based on its technical
> worth.

Because I want to prevent improper use of the SPEC, I am wrong!
The technical worth is that it is done correctly, and the impact of not
doing so is a kernel that is flawed! So it does not matter that a soon to
be released 2.4.0 has a flaw that allows abuse of the ATA SPEC and can
hurt users.

You win, I am an idiot for ever trying to explain this to all the mental
giants here.........
USE the SHEILD or DIE, I can offer nothing else.........
Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans