    SubjectRe: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)

    If you try to pass raw taskfile command to the drive and you have no clue.
    The hardware will BUCK 99% of the time.

    Using the kernel IOCTL, it BUCKS 5% of the time and the damage is done.
    Baically, you want me to continue helping you destroy your hardware.
    I will not be a part of that!

    Do you allow USB to send unrestricted commands that will damage the

    You know that I can publish how to take Linux down with the current IOCTLs
    and ROOT can not stop the attack. If this is what it takes to bring Linux
    to it's knees gain the needed protection I may consider it.

    Disgrunted UNI-HACKER,

    Andre Hedrick
    The Linux ATA/IDE guy

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.017 / U:4.096 seconds]