    SubjectRe: F*ck*ng japanese garbage postings and possible HACK.
    Andre Hedrick <andre@linux-ide.org> writes:
    > On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
    >
    > > Why not just get the list admin to require posters to be subscribed?? lkml
    > > is one of the most backwards mailing lists I've ever been on, and AFAIK
    > > anyone can spam it without being subscribed (in which case they could
    > > easily be unsubscribed and therefore blocked).
    >
    > Not everyone has a mail box that can suck up all the dumps.
    > The read stuff on kernelnotes or linuxhq and then reply.
    > Do you really want to kill passive contributions?

    I agree - I can cope with it on this account, but the thought of
    reading from eg. a hotmail account makes my eyes water.

    cheers,
    Jamie

    Besides, getting someone's account pulled for spamming makes me feel
    good :)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.021 / U:0.416 seconds]