SubjectRe: 2.4.0test3-pre6 hogging mem for cache
Yes .. I know ALL about that. But THAT isn't what I'm referring to..
The thing was THRASHING. 50% of my mem for cache is excessive when I'm
that far into swap.

IMO that faq entry doesn't apply to cases where I'm at 99% swap useage. Or
did you even bother to read the numbers ?

Gerhard

--
Gerhard Mack

gmack@innerfire.net

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.058 / U:0.976 seconds]