SubjectRe: [patch] Re: 2.3.49 - rrunner does not build too...
On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Sergey Kubushin wrote:
> > Does anybody care to fix sdla drivers? As I understand it was an imperative
> > to remove two members from wandrivers structs... We did spare 6 bytes per
> > each sdla card. It's very huge economy. It's even bigger than that, 'coz
> > wanpipe does not compile any more and we can spare not only that 6 bytes,
> > but all the memory which wanpipe driver used to occupy :((
> What is wrong with the sdla drivers? I recently fixed up all but one
> for softnet, and that last one (sdla_x25 or sdla_ppp I think) should get
> fixed soon.
> Also, can you test the WAN drivers? If so, that would be fantastic...

I'd like I could... Unfortunately enough I did never seen such a card even
on a picture :(( We're rather big ISP and we do use miscellaneous CISCO
routers for WANning... It's our servers which run on KSI Linux...

Sergey Kubushin aka the Tamer < > The impossible we do immediately.
e-mail: SK320-RIPE < > Miracles require 24-hour notice.