SubjectRe: [patch] Re: 2.3.49 - rrunner does not build too...
Sergey Kubushin wrote:
> Does anybody care to fix sdla drivers? As I understand it was an imperative
> to remove two members from wandrivers structs... We did spare 6 bytes per
> each sdla card. It's very huge economy. It's even bigger than that, 'coz
> wanpipe does not compile any more and we can spare not only that 6 bytes,
> but all the memory which wanpipe driver used to occupy :((

What is wrong with the sdla drivers? I recently fixed up all but one
for softnet, and that last one (sdla_x25 or sdla_ppp I think) should get
fixed soon.

Also, can you test the WAN drivers? If so, that would be fantastic...

--
Jeff Garzik | Rule 1:
Building 1024 | There is no cabal.