    SubjectRe: Location of shmfs; devfs automagics
    Date
    Followup to:  <200003290306.UAA00634@vindaloo.ras.ucalgary.ca>
    By author: Richard Gooch <rgooch@mandrakesoft.com>
    In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

    > The problem has been one of time. I've spent the last few weeks first
    > at a conference, then travelling, then came back and promptly caught
    > the flu (misery for a week). And then bring my main machine up to date
    > after an extended absence. So soon I should be able to start tackling
    > that mountain of devfs email I've got in my inbox :-( Oh. And I need
    > to write a better HOWTO :-(
    >
    > I need a clone.

    Don't we all. By the way, Richard... please don't take this the wrong
    way. I do, however, think that it would be a major win to make devfs
    behave as a standard good citizen, *especially* given the reliance on
    devfsd.

    -hpa