SubjectRe: Location of shmfs; devfs automagics
Date
Followup to:  <200003290306.UAA00634@vindaloo.ras.ucalgary.ca>
By author: Richard Gooch <rgooch@mandrakesoft.com>
In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel
> The problem has been one of time. I've spent the last few weeks first
> at a conference, then travelling, then came back and promptly caught
> the flu (misery for a week). And then bring my main machine up to date
> after an extended absence. So soon I should be able to start tackling
> that mountain of devfs email I've got in my inbox :-( Oh. And I need
> to write a better HOWTO :-(
>
> I need a clone.

Don't we all. By the way, Richard... please don't take this the wrong
way. I do, however, think that it would be a major win to make devfs
behave as a standard good citizen, *especially* given the reliance on
devfsd.

-hpa