    SubjectRe: memory tester and BP6 problems

    R> Quoting Richard Torkar:
    R> :
    R> :

    R> Good pointers, thanks a lot!

    R> I guess I cumulate the causes for errors: I run 2 rc5des clients, I have
    R> a Matrox video card, no cooling on my BX chipset, although I have 2 fans
    R> (1 at the bottom sucking air in, one under the power supply to extract
    R> hot air outside).

    R> And yes, I run VMWare constantly, but lockup have happened without it.

    R> : I downloaded the newest BIOS QQ-2 (all my problems vanished)
    R> :

    R> Why do you call it QQ-2? The file I downloaded is "bp6nj.exe"...

    NJ is the previous BIOS version. I think QQ is still considered
    beta. I got mine from The stability improvement
    of QQ over NJ or older ones is nothing short of amazing.

    Scott Henry <> / Help! My disclaimer is missing!
    IRIX MTS, / GIGO *really* means: Garbage in, Gospel Out
    Silicon Graphics, Inc /

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.020 / U:2.284 seconds]