    Date said:
    > Ok you have basic ACPI system support but since ACPI is disabled
    > there isn't much other knowledge about your system that can be
    > gleaned.

    I don't really care too much about ACPI further than the power_off function. I
    submitted a patch a while ago to attempt each available power_off function in
    turn - so that if the ACPI one failed, the system would attempt the APM
    function, if present.

    But why does USB end up on IRQ 10 with CONFIG_ACPI - and IRQ 19 otherwise?
    How does ACPI in the _kernel_ affect the IRQ routing? I thought Linux didn't
    reroute IRQs - so whatever the BIOS sets up ought to be the same whatever
    Linux is configured to do?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.018 / U:2.076 seconds]