SubjectRe: BSource Code Release of NWFS 2.0 for 2.2/2.3/2.4

Oh Rick, everyone is always so serious -- lighten up -- it's just open
debate. Al is pretty hateful at times, and I realize he has strong
views -- but everyone's views are different -- that's the great thing
about an open forum like this -- people can get offended -- people can
agree -- people can disagree -- and we can FIX ALL OUR BUGS. It's also
quite healthy to give people a good kick in the duff from time to time
-- it gets them thinking, and if being mad at me polarizes folks and
makes them more effective, so be it.

I hope you guys can just take it in stride and carry on. Its not a
serious game where an end comes, we just keep moving forward. Also,
your partisan side is showing.....

Your friend,

Jeff