SubjectQuestion about RPC support in the Linux Kernel.
Hello,

I am student and I am analysing the feasability of
implementing a distributed file system using Linux. I
was wondering if anybody could confirm for me whether
there is RPC support in the Linux Kernel? If there is
could they please provide me with a source of
information on this point.

Many thanks,

Declan O'Shanahan.