SubjectRe: Source Code Release of NWFS 2.0 for 2.2/2.3/2.4
"Jeff V. Merkey" wrote:
> I guess what I am trying to say is that if I keep seeing a shift towards
> partisan RedHat politics in terms of who gets to contribute and getting
> included in the process of what's going on, we can just as easily act
> like everyone else, and be "greedy" too, an withhold our stuff.

First, regardless of any real or imagined "partisan attitudes" I have
yet to see a good implementation of a good idea rejected.

Second, and more importantly, having '' (or
that for matter) in your e-mail address does not automatically imply
that that 'helping Jeff Merkey' is included in the job description.
Many kernel hackers (a) do what they want, and (b) have friggin' HUGE

If you have a specific technical issue, I am sure we are more than happy
to discuss it in public on lkml. Sure maintainers are sometimes slow to
respond, or don't respond at all. Just keep trying, and keep civil
about it.

So chill out... the harder you push, the more doors you are closing for

Jeff Garzik | Post-Linux-Expo TODO: Learn more
Building 1024 | French curse words from Pixel.
MandrakeSoft, Inc. |