    SubjectLinux 2.2.15pre6

    2.2.15pre6
    o SMC-mca updates (David Monro)
    o Stallion driver update (Wayne Meissner)
    o DAC960 updates (Leonard Zubkoff)
    o CPQ Array updates (adds SA431) (Charles White)
    o Fix creative joystick crash
    o Fix bogus RST when fins crossed (Dave Miller)
    o Gemini serial driver update (Cort Dougan)
    o Work around some MediaGX DMA bugs (me)
    - Info thanks to Nat Semi
    o Fix type clashes between irda and Ingo HSM (Dag Brattli)
    o IDE DMA abort handling fixes (Andre Hedrick)
    o Cyrix 5530 IDE support (Mark Lord)
    o 3Ware raid controller driver (Adam Radford)
    o Fix sunrpc queue corruption bug (Trond Myklebust)
    o Sparc config updates (Dave Miller)
    o Fix SMP powermac booting (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix bonding documentation (Lennie Besselink)
    o CPIA parallel camera driver (Peter Pregler)
    o Alternative page allocation hang fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
    | Reverted some of the other fixes. This wants
    | sorting nicely for 2.3.x, for 2.2.x Andrea's
    | approach is easier to verify
    o Fix shm/remap bug (Eric Biederman)

    2.2.15pre5

    o Support newer SCSI devices that lack READ6 (Jens Axboe)
    and WRITE6 commands.
    o Fix for the lanmedia bug I added when merging (Andrew Stanley-Jones)
    o Qnxfs now builds with gcc 2.7.2 (Arjan van de Ven,
    Anders Larsen)
    o Gemtek radio documentation update (Jonas Munsin)
    o Sparc 32bit hook fixes (Jakub Jelinek)
    o Make 1284 probing more reliable (Tim Waugh)
    o ISDN4linux update (Karsten Keil)
    o Small irda fixes (Dag Brattli)
    o Channel bonding (Thomas Davis)
    o Fix an IDE probing problem with CRW9624's (Mark Lord)
    o Fix cases where things write to user space
    in TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE as well as some other
    odd quirks (Ben LaHaise et al)
    o Fix problem with Acer 50x drive and Linux ATAPI
    violation (Mark Lord)
    o Page alloc change + debug traps (Rik Van Riel)
    o Add 5LUN blacklist for the LASOUND CDX7405 (Brendan Miller)

    2.2.15pre4

    o VM algorithm changes (Rik van Riel)
    o Fix compile bug in qnxfs changes (Leos Bitto)
    o Sparc32 KRUPS/Javastation fixes (Peter Zaitcev)
    o Powermac fixes including OOM behaviour (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix 3c529 setup (David Weinehall)
    o Remove the I2O test on Megaraid, doesn't work
    for all cases. Back to vanilla AMI code (me)
    o Upgraded Davicom driver to v1.28 (Sten Wang)
    o SMC ircc update (Dag Brattli)
    o Add module initialising debug stuff (Keith Owens)
    o Fix defconfig (Niels Jensen)
    o 3c509 PPC and SMC mca fixes (David Monro)
    o Fixes for RIO driver for older cards (Rogier Wolff)
    o Add Specialix SX+ support to SX driver (Rogier Wolff)
    o Add custom divisor support to Specialix IO8+ (Nicolas Mailhot)
    o Clean up gemini PPC, turn on L2 for other cpus (Cort Dougan)
    o QlogicFC updates (Chris Loveland)
    o Lan Media T1/T3 card driver (Lan Media Corp)

    2.2.15pre3

    o Fix Sangoma stuff if compiled into kernel (Mario Lorenz)
    o Fix smbfs for sparc64 (Dave Miller)
    o Specialix Rio drivers (Specialix, Rogier Wolff)
    o Elf extra sanity checks from code audit (Solar Designer)
    o Megaraid update to 1.07 (Dell/AMI)
    o Fix hang on boot with I2O configured megaraid (me)
    o Fix small bug in the socket filter code (??)
    o QNX file system updates (Anders Larsen)
    o Intel 82559ER support in eepro100 driver (Cobalt)
    o Workaround for 16C750 emulation bug (Cobalt)
    o Show "preN" in make menuconfig (Alan Ford)
    o Adaptec 29xx driver updates (Doug Ledford)
    o Handle cross CPU TSC differences (Ingo Molnar)
    o Update IRDA to match the 2.3.x codebase (Dag Brattli)

    2.2.15pre2

    o Fix RTC build problem with Nautilus (Michal Jaegermann)
    o Quieten NFS debugging messages (me)
    o Fix bug in connect/listen handling in TCP (Dave Miller)
    o Fix missing $(CC) cases (Pascal DuPuis)
    o Fix SMP tcp hang (Andrea Arcangeli)
    o Hopefully fixed PLIP (me)
    o Fix sigtimedwait bug (Christophe Blaess)
    o Updated epic100 driver (Donald Becker)
    | If it works cool, if not we back it off
    o Sparc updates (Dave Miller)
    | Fixes bugs with >258Mb on sun4d/sun4m
    | si_addr is set in siginfo
    | Fix signal type for FP/div events
    | DP division FPU emulation fixes
    | Fix sparc64 parport locking keyboard
    | ESP can be built as a module
    o Network fix kit (Dave Miller and co)
    | Nagle improvements, TCP_CORK/FIN fix
    | /proc/net/tcp reports type 4 for timer
    | Fix TIME_WAIT logic
    | Clean up timer performance
    | Handle shutdown() in CLOSE_WAIT right
    | Report state change on tcp_fin after setting
    | new state
    | Shutdown on close in write_err case (Paul Russell)

    2.2.15pre1

    o Handle crossing X25 restart confirmations (Guntram Blohm)
    o Large direct block I/O with small readahead
    could fail (Mikulas Patocka)
    o Remove duplicate asm op (Chris Noe)
    o IUCV Update for S/390 (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Fixes to allow Linux/390 to run on P/390 (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Some PPC configs didnt compile (W Lewis)
    o Maybe fix TCP delack hang (Andrea Arcangeli)
    o Missing task state change (Natapov Gleb)
    o Fix 82596 false probes (Richard Hirst)
    o Fix typo in ixj driver (Tim Waugh)
    o Add AOpen PD-2 DVD to ghost list (Rogier Wolff)
    o Masquerading site has moved (Hugh Redelmeier)
    o Fix FAT bug (Pavel Pisa)
    o Small NFS fixes (HJ Lu)
    o Update ES1370 to handle rev7 chips (Tom Sailer)
    o Use amateur radio drivers on Sparc (Tom Sailer)
    o SCSI generic documentation updates (Douglas Gilbert)
    o Fix clearing of NT in head.S (Willy Tareau)
    o Add winchip2 MTRR support (Bart Hartgers)
    o CREDITS entry for Victor 'RTLinux' Yodaiken (Victor Yodaiken)
    o Zoltan Boszormenyi has changed address (Zoltan Boszormenyi)
    o eepro100 updates (Savochkin Andrey Vladimirovich)
    o Update Davicom driver (Davicom)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.026 / U:1.036 seconds]