    SubjectRe: drivers/parport/parport_pc.c
    Russell King wrote:
    > Hi,
    > The following patch allows parport_pc.c to be compiled on architectures
    > without PCI support.

    That was my parport patch, thanks for the fix.

    This bring up something I was thinking about the other day: I am kinda
    disappointed that the choice was made to ditch the !CONFIG_PCI code from
    pci.h. There used to be a ton of inlined helpers which replaced all the
    PCI functions with no-ops, preventing problems like this parport

    Maybe I am one of the few who doesn't mind bloating driver code a tiny
    bit in order to handle the !CONFIG_PCI case without ugly ifdefs in
    driver code...

    Jeff Garzik | "Are you the police?"
    Building 1024 |
    MandrakeSoft, Inc. | "No ma'am. We're musicians."

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.045 / U:13.172 seconds]