    SubjectRe: matroxfb, console switches, and BP6 SMP

    Wow!! Thats weird. Before you do this try turning off accel support inside
    matroxfb. It could be that the console code is executing a accel command
    while GLX is running. To turn off accel support in matroxfb run

    fbset -noaccel.

    If you don't have this program you can get it at
    http://www.linux-fbdev.org. Just follow the link for fbdev utilities.

    Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
    James Simmons (o_
    fbdev/gfx developer (o_ (o_ //\
    http://www.linux-fbdev.org (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
    http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net