    SubjectRe: 2.3.43 alpha broken with >2g of ram
       Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:48:10 +0100 (CET)
    From: Andrea Arcangeli <andrea@suse.de>

    I'd appreciate if you reply telling me where I am wrong. Thanks.

    I am trying to tell you that, especially since you aparently have
    a nice selection of Alpha hardware for testing, assist us in
    converting and testing drivers. I believe this is where you could
    very usefully help us make progress in shaping up the drivers and
    the Alpha port.

    About one of your other questions, on the Alpha systems which lack
    a dynamic PCI dma remapping facility, they are limited to 2GB or less
    of ram.

    Later,
    David S. Miller
    davem@redhat.com

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.018 / U:0.444 seconds]