SubjectRe: Standards of Conduct

Karen,

I'm probably the only one of this list in need of your help. I will
read through your standards of conduct, and hopefully, my sociepathic,
Double YY Chromosome personality will absorb some of it. Don't be too
offended by these guys, the Linux Kernel List is a lot like the Male
Locker Room for a Football Team -- enter at your own risk.

By the way, the sexist comments made by someone earlier on this thread
to you were probably not appropriate, so I'll apologize for everyone.
Also, you should stop this thread, I think the guys got your message.

Jeff

Joe Newby wrote:

> Sean Hunter wrote:
>

> > Bollocks.
> >

> I agree. I think we're all big boys and girls here - we can police our own.
>
> Joe Newby
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:1.918 / U:0.124 seconds]