    SubjectRe: [Fwd: NTFS repair tools]
    >I agree that if you give a mentally unbalanced person a firearm, they might
    >shoot themselves with it. I am suggesting we take away their firearm. Write
    >support for NTFS is useful for migrating from Linux to NT, R/O support is
    >useful for migrating NT to Linux. We won't be giving anything up. I think
    >just putting in a nastier warning message would suffice.
    >
    >Jeff

    You could just tell people the truth. Something far worse that DANGEROUS.
    Like:

    CRIPPLED BY LEGAL DURESS

    Or as I come to understand:

    The processes that would normally have fixed this driver by now
    are broken by the vigorous defense of Microsoft's IP.
    It will trash your disk! maybe not right now ..

    I couldn't understand why I hadn't seen any real movement on this driver.
    Now it makes sense. Perhaps others might enjoy this understanding.

    Mark

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.031 / U:89.280 seconds]