SubjectRe: [Fwd: NTFS repair tools]
>I agree that if you give a mentally unbalanced person a firearm, they might
>shoot themselves with it. I am suggesting we take away their firearm. Write
>support for NTFS is useful for migrating from Linux to NT, R/O support is
>useful for migrating NT to Linux. We won't be giving anything up. I think
>just putting in a nastier warning message would suffice.
>
>Jeff

You could just tell people the truth. Something far worse that DANGEROUS.
Like:

CRIPPLED BY LEGAL DURESS

Or as I come to understand:

The processes that would normally have fixed this driver by now
are broken by the vigorous defense of Microsoft's IP.
It will trash your disk! maybe not right now ..

I couldn't understand why I hadn't seen any real movement on this driver.
Now it makes sense. Perhaps others might enjoy this understanding.

Mark

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans