    SubjectRe: All INNOMINATE linux-list feeds are now killed...
    Matti Aarnio wrote:
    > See attachment, these lists got removed:
    > linux-alpha:
    > linux-doc:
    > linux-fsdevel:
    > linux-kernel:
    > linux-raid:
    > linux-scsi:
    > linux-smp:
    > sparclinux:
    > ultralinux:
    > Officially we don't approve bidirectional news<->list feeds, as those
    > are prone to this type of blunders of looping messages back to the list.

    We know that this is a difficult setup and we tested it thoroughly
    before using it, and it worked for a long time now. Unfortunately one of
    our admins updated the news server today without thinking of the
    implications :-(

    We deeply regret this and apologize honestly, but also would like to

    system engineer innominate AG
    clustering & security the linux architects
    tel: +49-30-308806-45 fax: -77

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:51    [W:0.025 / U:76.644 seconds]