Subject2.4.0-test12-pre7

The only reason for this pre7 is to resolve some warring patches in the
cs46xx driver.

Linus

---
- test7:
- Kai Germaschewski: ymfpci cleanups and resource leak fixes
- me: UHCI drivers really need to enable bus mastering.
- Trond Myklebust: fix up nfs_writepage_sync() to not require "filp".
- Andrew Morton: "tq_scheduler" is no more. We have keventd.
- Nils Faerber: cs46xx sounddriver update

- pre6:
- Alan Cox: synch. PA-RISC arch and bitops cleanups
- Maciej Rozycki: even more proper apic setup order.
- Andrew Morton: exec_usermodehelper fixes
- Adam Richter, Kai Germaschewski, me: PCI irq routing.
- revert A20 code changes. We really need to use the keyboard
controller if one exists.
- Johannes Erdfelt: USB updates
- Ralf Baechle: MIPS memmove() fix.

- pre5:
- Jaroslav Kysela: ymfpci driver
- me: get rid of bogus MS_INVALIDATE semantics
- me: final part of the PageDirty() saga
- Rusty Russell: 4-way SMP iptables fix
- Al Viro: oops - bad ext2 inode dirty block bug

- pre4:
- Andries Brouwer: final isofs pieces.
- Kai Germaschewski: ISDN
- play CD audio correctly, don't stop after 12 minutes.
- Anton Altaparmakov: disable NTFS mmap for now, as it doesn't work.
- Stephen Tweedie: fix inode dirty block handling
- Bill Hartner: reschedule_idle - prefer right cpu
- Johannes Erdfelt: USB updates
- Alan Cox: synchronize
- Richard Henderson: alpha updates and optimizations
- Geert Uytterhoeven: fbdev could be fooled into crashing fix
- Trond Myklebust: NFS filehandles in inode rather than dentry

- pre3:
- me: more PageDirty / swapcache handling
- Neil Brown: raid and md init fixes
- David Brownell: pci hotplug sanitization.
- Kanoj Sarcar: mips64 update
- Kai Germaschewski: ISDN sync
- Andreas Bombe: ieee1394 cleanups and fixes
- Johannes Erdfelt: USB update
- David Miller: Sparc and net update
- Trond Myklebust: RPC layer SMP fixes
- Thomas Sailer: mixed sound driver fixes
- Tigran Aivazian: use atomic_dec_and_lock() for free_uid()

- pre2:
- Peter Anvin: more P4 configuration parsing
- Stephen Tweedie: O_SYNC patches. Make O_SYNC/fsync/fdatasync
do the right thing.
- Keith Owens: make mdule loading use the right struct module size
- Boszormenyi Zoltan: get MTRR's right for the >32-bit case
- Alan Cox: various random documentation etc
- Dario Ballabio: EATA and u14-34f update
- Ivan Kokshaysky: unbreak alpha ruffian
- Richard Henderson: PCI bridge initialization on alpha
- Zach Brown: correct locking in Maestro driver
- Geert Uytterhoeven: more m68k updates
- Andrey Savochkin: eepro100 update
- Dag Brattli: irda update
- Johannes Erdfelt: USB update

- pre1: (for ISDN synchronization _ONLY_! Not complete!)
- Byron Stanoszek: correct decimal precision for CPU MHz in
/proc/cpuinfo
- Ollie Lho: SiS pirq routing.
- Andries Brouwer: isofs cleanups
- Matt Kraai: /proc read() on directories should return EISDIR, not EINVAL
- me: be stricter about what we accept as a PCI bridge setup.
- me: always set PCI interrupts to be level-triggered when we enable them.
- me: updated PageDirty and swap cache handling
- Peter Anvin: update A20 code to work without keyboard controller
- Kai Germaschewski: ISDN updates
- Russell King: ARM updates
- Geert Uytterhoeven: m68k updates

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:51    [W:0.105 / U:0.628 seconds]