SubjectRe: Fasttrak100 questions...
Jeff,

Have you also seen this applied where it is to the employer's
disadvantage? For example, given that I looked at and worked
with GPL code (say Linux kernel) in University before taking
employment as a programmer that the employer's product is
inevitably contaiminated and no longer a trade secret? Can
a previous employee get an injunction against their former
employer to cease and desist from using this negative knowledge?

If so, I might have a solution: make the Linux kernel required
reading in University programming classes!

--
Brian F. G. Bidulock ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
bidulock@openss7.org ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in ¦