SubjectRe: ANNOUNCE: Linux Kernel ORB: kORBit
Hi!

> For one of our demos, we ran a file server on a remote linux box (that we
> just had a user account on), mounted it on a kORBit'ized box, and ran
> programs on SPARC Solaris that accessed the kORBit'ized linux box's file
> syscalls. If nothing else, it's pretty nifty what you can do in little
> code...

Cool!

However, can you do one test for me? Do _heavy_ writes on kORBit-ized
box. That might show you some problems. Oh, and try to eat atomic
memory by ping -f kORBit-ized box.

I've always wanted to do this: redirect /dev/dsp from one machine to
another. (Like, I have development machine and old 386. I want all
programs on devel machine use soundcard from 386. Can you do that?)

Pavel

--
I'm pavel@ucw.cz. "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss@linmodems.org