SubjectRe: ip_defrag is broken (was: Re: test12 lockups -- need feedback)
Date

...and then I wrote:
> This is consistent with the lockup I reported several hours ago.
> In the case of my "unstable" 2.4.0-test12 machine where "startx"
> worked fine for "root" but not for a normal user, the "root"
> account is local. The normal user account home directories are
> NFS mounted :-(.

I tried the submitted patch for ip_fragment.c, and there's still
no joy on that one unstable machine in my sample set. At this
point, I should probably go back through all the pre-12 patches
and see if the problem scope can be narrowed a bit.

--
Bob Tracy
rct@frus.com