SubjectRE: Signal 11 - the continuing saga
On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Rainer Mager wrote:

> Mike et al,
>
> I have no idea what IKD is and I don't know what to do with any results I
> might find BUT I'd be happy to do this if it will help. Please pass on the
> info with the instructions. Who should I report the results to?

IKD is a debugging toolkit. The trap I have set up freezes the kernel
trace buffer at SIGSEGV time. From there you have to read it backward
looking for problems. (which isn't particularly easy). I was thinking
you wanted to roll your shirt sleeves up and maybe this would help ;-)

If you want it, and do a trace, I'b be very interested in the last
couple of schedules to compare to my traces. It's not something you
can just run and report though.

-Mike

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.047 / U:0.912 seconds]