SubjectRe: Linking with kernel code (Makefile)
Thanks for your advice,

I already know one way to accomodate shared memory between a user process
and the kernel.
This is done by making a character device which allocates memory in the
kernel, then from the user appl, using the mmap function of the driver.

I was only wondering why I could not link my code with the kernel, though
they are compiled together, this means I should be able to use any
function in the kernel files as long as I succeed to define it right

So in my question X would be any application, Y would be linking my code
with the kernel and Z would be to get more control over structures