SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Generalised Kernel Hooks Interface (GKHI)

Second or Third here!!!

TRG plans to create and publish a native RING 0 kernel and packages.
This may end up as a bolt on ./arch or something.
Not everyone in the world needs a SUPERCHARGED, FUEL-INJECTED, ALCOHOL,
FIRE-BREATHING kernel, but some do!

Andre Hedrick
CTO Timpanogas Research Group
EVP Linux Development, TRG