    SubjectRe: PCI-PCI bridges mess in 2.4.x
    Ivan Kokshaysky wrote:
    > But actually I'm concerned that all this code doesn't work at all -
    > see reports from Michal Jaegermann (the bridge acts as if it drops
    > config space transactions randomly). I have a lot of suggestions, but
    > it's a pain to debug something without access to real hardware - just
    > a waste of the precious time of everyone who is involved...
    > So I would probably wait a week or two until I'll have something with
    > bridges :-(

    FWIW, I just tested rth's update of your path on my x86 SMP box, and a
    laptop with two CardBus bridges (two CardBus slots). Both worked
    fine...

    I am still worried that the conditions which generate the following
    message indicate a problem still exists. (this message exists w/out
    your patch..)
    Unknown bridge resource 0: assuming transparent

    Jeff

    --
    Jeff Garzik | "When I do this, my computer freezes."
    Building 1024 | -user