    Subjecttest11-pre1

    Mostly driver updates.

    With a few notable exceptions: two rather subtle MM race conditions that
    happened with SMP and highmem respectively. And the FXCSR and file locking
    that was already discussed on the list.

    Linus

    -----

    - pre1:
    - me: make PCMCIA work even in the absense of PCI irq's
    - me: add irq mapping capabilities for Cyrix southbridges
    - me: make IBMMCA compile right as a module
    - me: uhhuh. Major atomic-PTE SMP race boo-boo. Fixed.
    - Andrea Arkangeli: don't allow people to set security-conscious
    bits in mxcsr through ptrace SETFPXREGS.
    - Jürgen Fischer: aha152x update
    - Andrew Morton, Trond Myklebust: file locking fixes
    - me: TLB invalidate race with highmem
    - Paul Fulghum: synclink/n_hdlc driver updates
    - David Miller: export sysctl_jiffies, and have the proper no-sysctl
    version handy
    - Neil Brown: RAID driver deadlock and nsfd read access to
    execute-only files fix
    - Keith Owens: clean up module information passing, remove
    "get_module_symbol()".
    - Jeff Garzik: network (and other) driver fixes and cleanups
    - Andrea Arkangeli: scheduler cleanup.
    - Ching-Ling Li: fix ALi sound driver memory leak
    - Anton Altaparmakov: upcase fix for NTFS
    - Thomas Woller: CS4281 audio update

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:45    [W:0.021 / U:61.224 seconds]