SubjectRe: ext2 filesystem corruptions back from dead? 2.4.0-test11
Ok, I'm not sure what else to try. I've even tried throwing around 1.6
GB of data, and copying and deleting at the same time. Nothing. Again,
this is _without_ the patches sent by Alexander.

I think I'm just gonna go on to test12-pre2.