    SubjectRe: ext2 filesystem corruptions back from dead? 2.4.0-test11
    Ok, I'm not sure what else to try. I've even tried throwing around 1.6
    GB of data, and copying and deleting at the same time. Nothing. Again,
    this is _without_ the patches sent by Alexander.

    I think I'm just gonna go on to test12-pre2.

    Neil Brown wrote:
    > Turns out my data is a false alarm. It was a bug in my raid5 code -
    > and not a recent bug either - that was causing my filesystem
    > corruption.
    > So if your earlier patches work for everybody else then they look like
    > a good way to go. I have fixed my fatal flaw and I cannot reproduce
    > the problems any more. Patch has gone to Alan.

    Mohammad A. Haque
    "Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Project Lead
    Don't drink and derive." --Unknown