    Subjecttest12-pre2

    Oh, well. Some people saw the (unannounced, and not for public
    consumption) pre1, so here's pre2. pre1 was just meant to be an interim
    patch to sync up with the ISDN patches.

    Due to the birth of my third daughter last week (yes, I got /.'ed), if you
    sent me patches that aren't in pre2, you can pretty much consider them
    lost.

    Linus

    ---

    - pre2:
    - Peter Anvin: more P4 configuration parsing
    - Stephen Tweedie: O_SYNC patches. Make O_SYNC/fsync/fdatasync
    do the right thing.
    - Keith Owens: make mdule loading use the right struct module size
    - Boszormenyi Zoltan: get MTRR's right for the >32-bit case
    - Alan Cox: various random documentation etc
    - Dario Ballabio: EATA and u14-34f update
    - Ivan Kokshaysky: unbreak alpha ruffian
    - Richard Henderson: PCI bridge initialization on alpha
    - Zach Brown: correct locking in Maestro driver
    - Geert Uytterhoeven: more m68k updates
    - Andrey Savochkin: eepro100 update
    - Dag Brattli: irda update
    - Johannes Erdfelt: USB update

    - pre1: (for ISDN synchronization _ONLY_! Not complete!)
    - Byron Stanoszek: correct decimal precision for CPU MHz in
    /proc/cpuinfo
    - Ollie Lho: SiS pirq routing.
    - Andries Brouwer: isofs cleanups
    - Matt Kraai: /proc read() on directories should return EISDIR, not EINVAL
    - me: be stricter about what we accept as a PCI bridge setup.
    - me: always set PCI interrupts to be level-triggered when we enable them.
    - me: updated PageDirty and swap cache handling
    - Peter Anvin: update A20 code to work without keyboard controller
    - Kai Germaschewski: ISDN updates
    - Russell King: ARM updates
    - Geert Uytterhoeven: m68k updates

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:47    [W:0.022 / U:31.816 seconds]