SubjectRe: Universal debug macros.
From

[Elmer Joandi]
> Oh, and one more point: if linux is going to have nonprofessional
> endusers space comparable to MSWin, then you probably do not want to
> have every bug report, because these will be stupid anyway, with or
> without debug info. But if ideological wars stop development in
> nonsense places, then that day wont come anyway.

What is the name of that corollary to Godwin's Law? You know, the one
about mentioning "competition with Windows" in any discussion about the
need for a given feature in Linux?

See also the one about mentioning "my grandmother reading e-mail" in
any discussion on user interfaces.

Peter

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:47    [W:0.089 / U:4.404 seconds]