    SubjectRe: setting up pppd dial-in on linux
    On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 11:04:48AM -0600, William Scott Lockwood III wrote:
    > Jeff,
    > I am also VERY interested in this, particularly on getting modems to work
    > with Linux at all. I'm not reading the list right now, but I'd appreciate
    > any feedback you can throw my way on this. Esp. if you DO get it setup and
    > working. It sure would be nice to see Linux FINALLY support more modems out
    > there. Hell, my Internal USR ISA modem is not even supported, but FreeBSD
    > had had support for it for a long time now. :-( Please let me know what
    > you find out, and I'm VERY interested in your RPM - hope there will be a
    > straight tarball for us Slackware Dinosaurs too. :-)

    I'll post ot at vger.timpanogas.org with the Ute-NWFS distribution. It
    will be freely downloadable. Having plug and play NT dial-in support
    would be very nice. SuSe has a pretty nice setup, but we have as many,
    if not more problems with their's vs. RedHat and ours.

    Jeff

    > Scott

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:47    [W:4.635 / U:0.020 seconds]