    SubjectRe: test11-pre6
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Erik Andersen wrote:

    >> > - Rik Faith: DRM update to make it easier to sync up 2.2.x
    >> > - David Woodhouse: make old 16-bit pcmcia controllers work
    >> > again (ie i82365 and TCIC)
    >> Level I
    >> The list is getting shorter.
    >WTF is "Level I" supposed to mean and why have you inserted it seemingly
    >randomly into the changelog and why are you telling the world about it? I've
    >seen you do this several times and I am completely baffled. Surely you have
    >some reason for wanting to share?

    I believe he is pointing out showstopper bugs getting fixed, and
    the number of them decreasing over time thus symbolizing we're
    close to a 2.4.0 kernel release. That is what I see anyway..

    Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Open source advocate
    This message is copyright 2000, all rights reserved.
    Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.

    #[Mike A. Harris bash tip #3 - how to disable core dumps]
    # Put the following at the bottom of your ~/.bash_profile
    ulimit -c 0

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:47    [W:0.021 / U:70.584 seconds]