SubjectRe: test11-pre6
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Erik Andersen wrote:

>> > - Rik Faith: DRM update to make it easier to sync up 2.2.x
>> > - David Woodhouse: make old 16-bit pcmcia controllers work
>> > again (ie i82365 and TCIC)
>> Level I
>>
>> The list is getting shorter.
>
>WTF is "Level I" supposed to mean and why have you inserted it seemingly
>randomly into the changelog and why are you telling the world about it? I've
>seen you do this several times and I am completely baffled. Surely you have
>some reason for wanting to share?

I believe he is pointing out showstopper bugs getting fixed, and
the number of them decreasing over time thus symbolizing we're
close to a 2.4.0 kernel release. That is what I see anyway..

Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Open source advocate
This message is copyright 2000, all rights reserved.
Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.