Subjectdvd mounting troubles
I'm having real trouble mounting a dvd (udf filesystem) in my Pioneer
104S drive. It usually failes with:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/dvd,
or too many mounted file systems
but it succeeds sometimes. For a while I've been inserting the dvd,
waiting until the drive spins up and reads the cd, then mounting right
after the drive light goes out and it'll succeed. Other times it'll
fail and I can wait until the drive spins back down and try the mount
again and it'll succeed. But usually it just errors out.

I read somewhere about similar problems and it said to change a TIMEOUT
in drivers/scsi/sr.c but this is an IDE drive.

Any suggestions?

--
Rick (rick@kuroyi.net)
http://www.kuroyi.net

I think the slogan of the fansubbers puts
it best: "Cheaper than crack, and lots more fun."