SubjectRe: [Dprobes] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DProbes 1.1: proposing a vm_ops- >swapin() abstraction
 Andi,

Thanks. Then, I'll work it out in more detail and propose it on
linux-mm as you've suggested.
Maybe I should also try to think of another example where it might be
useful.
Anything that comes to mind ?

Regards
Suparna

Suparna Bhattacharya
Systems Software Group, IBM Global Services, India
E-mail : bsuparna@in.ibm.com
Phone : 91-80-5267117, Extn : 2525

Andi Kleen <ak@suse.de> on 10/24/2000 07:51:39 PM

Please respond to Andi Kleen <ak@suse.de>