    SubjectRe: process header declaration?
    ** Reply to message from "Andrew C. Dingman"
    <dingman@dingman.student.earlham.edu> on Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:30:51 -0500 (EST)

    > I'm working on a project for my senior seminar for which I (and my
    > profs) think I need to modify the process descriptor
    > struct. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be good enough with 'grep' to
    > figure out where the type is declared.

    Spend the money to get a real editor, like Visual SlickEdit for Linux. It
    makes analyzing the Linux kernel ten times easier. In this case, a single
    keystroke would have told you where that structure (or any field in any
    structure) is defined.

    --
    Timur Tabi - ttabi@interactivesi.com
    Interactive Silicon - http://www.interactivesi.com