SubjectRe: [ADMIN] some list related topics ..

I'll go look up the U.S.C codes for the crime. It's been about three
years since I did
anything with email abuse, but I do remember us aiding the FBI in some
cases in SLC and the exact code does not come to mind, but I know it's
there -- we've defended some folks who were accused of it in Provo.

I'll get the info and post later today.