    SubjectRe: [ADMIN] some list related topics ..

    I'll go look up the U.S.C codes for the crime. It's been about three
    years since I did
    anything with email abuse, but I do remember us aiding the FBI in some
    cases in SLC and the exact code does not come to mind, but I know it's
    there -- we've defended some folks who were accused of it in Provo.

    I'll get the info and post later today.

    Jeff