SubjectRe: TCP: peer x.x.x.x:y/z shrinks window a:b:c...
"David S. Miller" wrote:

> The IP addresses are important because we can use them to find out
> what TCP implementations shrink their offered windows.
>
> Actually, you don't need to tell me or anyone else what these IP
> addresses are, you can instead run one of the "remote OS identifier"
> programs out there to those sites and just let me know what OS those
> systems are running :-)

All of the IPs which were reported appeared to be firewalled making a
direct scan impossible. The hop above them were almost always reported
as Cisco terminal servers running IOS 11.2 and in one case it was
reported as a Cisco router/switch running IOS 11.2.

I'll keep looking.

Jordan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:41    [W:0.050 / U:1.988 seconds]