SubjectRe: Are there around some eigrp Linux patches
> Does somebody know if there are somewhere for some linux kernel
> some patches that implement eigrp?
>
> I know it's a proprietary Cisco protocol, but I don't know the
> licensing terms, so I'm asking if someone here know something
> about.

Firstly we dont put routing protocols in the kernel but in user space so its
the wrong place to ask. EIGRP itself is under the Cisco 'copy it and we sue you'
license 8). You can tell a cisco router to export the tables to something
standard like OSPF which Zebra will speak

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:41    [W:0.087 / U:0.000 seconds]